Quoting Gene Heskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Wednesday 19 January 2005 09:43, Matt Lung wrote:
> >Quoting Gene Heskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> >> Its been tested (tar-1.14's) and found wanting.  However, I've
> >> been using the latest 1.15-1 for about 3 days now with no detected
> >> problems.
> >>
> >> If not that, then back up to 1.13-19 or 1.13-25, both are known
> >> good with amanda.
> >
> >Roll back to that RPM version build for Fedora, or abandon the RPM
> > and go with source?
>
> Probably whatever is the handiest for you Matt.  I'm not allergic to
> srcs, but some are.

Thanks for the help!  I'm not allergic to srcs at all, but I've been yelled at
by the boss for using src instead of RPM's.  Two different viewpoints and only
one that matters sort of thing here.  I just wanted to make sure that there was
not a big difference as far as code goes and making amanda work correctly
between the src and rpms.  I guess there is not.  Thanks again!