Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:06:53 -0500 (EST)
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Adriana Liendo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: amanda-users@amanda.org
Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A TAPE ERROR OCCURRED

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 at 8:33am, Adriana Liendo wrote

FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
humbolt   /sda/seis lev 0 FAILED [out of tape]
humbolt   /sda/seis lev 0 FAILED ["data write: Broken pipe"]
humbolt   /sda/seis lev 0 FAILED [dump to tape failed]

These messages indicate that the dump was going straight to tape (i.e. you weren't using a holding disk). Therefore, there wouldn't be anything in to
amflush.

The system log should have more info as to why you got the "short write" error.
\end{quote}

y se considera que está limpio.
Fundación Venezolana de Investigaciones Sismológicas (FUNVISIS)