Hi,

Yesterday, I created one configuration for "always
full" backup with the name FULLBACK. The 2 volumes to
be backed up had a size of roughly 150GB. But the
backup perfromed yesterday seems to have failed. The
amanda logs for this backup run, read as given below
(I have edited the hostname and the volume names):

" START driver date 20070206
DISK planner <host_name> <volume_name_1>
DISK planner <host_name> <volume_name_2>
START planner date 20070206
INFO planner Adding new disk
<host_name>:<volume_name_1>.
INFO planner Adding new disk
<host_name>:<volume_name_2>.
START taper datestamp 20070206 label FULLBACK1 tape 0
FAIL planner <hostname> <volume_name_2> 20070206 0
[Estimate timeout from <host_name>]
FAIL planner <host_name> <volume_name_1> 20070206 0
[Estimate timeout from <host_name>]
FINISH planner date 20070206
WARNING driver WARNING: got empty schedule from
planner
STATS driver startup time 1810.114
INFO taper tape FULLBACK1 kb 0 fm 0 [OK]

FINISH driver date 20070206 time 1815.145"

The backup server and client are the same in my case.

Kindly give me suggestions about what may have gone
wrong.

Thanks

Yogesh

Get your own web address.