Hello,

Sorry for sending the reply so late.

I changed my configuration several times while trying
to resolve the problem I was facing. That is why, the
auth-type in the debug file looks different than my
earlier post. But I am sure that I was using the same
-auth in xinetd as well as the disklist file. Right
now I have configured Amanda-2.5.0 and that doesn't
seem to need the -auth directive.

Thanks for the help.

Yogesh