Hi,

You can try mysql-zrm community edition.

For more details see -
http://www.zmanda.com/backup-mysql.html
http://mysqlbackup.zmanda.com/

Taking raw backup with snapshot (you should have database on a snapshot
volume) will help, this is done in mysql-zrm using mysqlhotcopy.
Using mysql-zrm-scheduler, backup's can be scheduled. Adjust it before
amdump. In this case, the destination directory of mysql-zrm-backup will be
the disklist entry in  amanda configuration.

Thanks,
Sachin

--
Sachin Kale