On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Nick Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is the Application API in Amanda 2.6.0p1? I'm asking because I cannot
> configure my application for ZFS dumping as per description from Zmanda
> site? I get the following error when I try to test the configuration:

No -- we cut 2.6.0 to *include* the Device API but *exclude* the
Application API, on the grounds that adding two significant new chunks
of code in one release would introduce too many bugs.  The App API is
present in trunk, however, and will be in 2.6.1.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com