What's in 20091122180002?

Mike Chesnut wrote:
amdump got stuck for me the other day, and after running amcleanup, it seems to have lost track of a holding dir. My holding disk has these directories in it:

20091121180002
20091122180002

However, doing "amadmin <config> holding list" only lists the first one (20091121).

Now whenever amdump runs, it gets stuck again, because it thinks it should have room to put another set on the holding disk, since it doesn't account for the space used by the 20091122 set. Similarly, if I try to do an amflush, it doesn't meet my dump threshold, since it thinks it only has ~50% of a tape's worth of data to flush.

Is there any way I can "remind" Amanda of the other set?

I'm using amanda-backup_server-2.6.1p1-1.rhel5 on CentOS 5.2.

Thanks in advance!

Mike