Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum and I'm a bit of a Amanda newb.

At my company we have a Weekly backup regime and after each weekly backup the
tape is sent offsite for storage and the next Weekly tape is brought in.

I've just come back from holiday and Amanda is expecting our next Weekly backup
tape to be called Weekly03. Unfortunately while I was away this tape was given
to the backup company and we now have Weekly04.

My question is: Can I change what Amanda expects to be the next Weekly tape?
i.e. can I set it to Weekly04 instead of Weekly03? Otherwise I'll have to
request the previous weekly tape is returned and this will of course have some
cost.

Thanks
Steve