On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Gene Heskett <gene.hesk...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Since putting a fresher psu in it, I am seeing amanda do nothing but level
> 0's on it now, for 3 nights running.  I don't recall it doing that before the
> extended outage. I suppose it could be a version miss-match, something I may
> need to add  to the client setup?  That client is whatever a Kununtu 6.06 LTS
> install would have.  Probably 2.4.5p1.  And of course I'm running the latest
> snapshot of 2.6.2alpha here.

I don't know a particular reason that you would see such behavior, but
if it's a relatively small DLE, maybe it's just getting bumped?
Alternately, Amanda may be hoping to move it to a better slot in the
backup schedule?

Has it continued to do level-0's since you sent this message?

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com