Sorry for my total lack of experience in the Windows world :-(

I turned off the Windows firewall on the Seerver 2008 box, and ran an
amchekck. Here is what I got for thta machine:

ERROR: pbuild4.mcn.chs: Server validation Failed. Please register server
with client.

Our configuration is such that the amanda backup user on all clients is
"amanda". I changed the name for the Windows client per the instructions on
the wiki, ut I am still geting this message.

What do I need to do to get past this error?