Hi,
I testing amanda-3.1.0rc08-20100317 with chg:robot on ubuntu server 8.04 LTS
and everything is working fine. I tried to upgrade to beta1

I'm able to compile and install from source. Config options are the same like
on rc08

> ./configure --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/sbin --libexecdir=/usr/lib/amanda
> --without-amlibexecdir --without-amperldir --sysconfdir=/etc
> --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib --with-user=amandabackup
> --with-group=disk --with-tcpportrange=50000,50100 --with-udpportrange=840,860
> --with-debugging=/var/log/amanda
> --with-gnutar-listdir=/var/lib/amanda/gnutar-lists
> --with-index-server=localhost --with-bsd-security
> --with-smbclient=/usr/bin/smbclient --with-amandahosts --with-ssh-security
> --with-bsdtcp-security --with-bsdudp-security --without-ipv6

when I run:
amlabel -f DailySet1 DL0000L4 slot 1

I get this error:

> amlabel: Undefined subroutine &Amanda::Changer::cluck called at
> /usr/lib/amanda/perl/Amanda/Changer.pm line 970

whan can be the cause of this problem?

my amanda.conf: