I'm using GNUTAR with pigz as custom compression. What should the logs be called?

Regards,
Mark

On 16 Apr 2010, at 20:11, Paul Yeatman <pyeat...@zmanda.com> wrote:

On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 16:15 +0100, Mark Adams wrote:
Ok. It doesn't help if it is in 80G chunks?

No. The 80G chunks allow the dump to be split across multiple tapes but all chunks need to be sewn back into a single tar file again for tar to
read it.

I don't have any amgtar logs, just the amrecover logs - which have the
security stream_stream_close message I noted below. Is there some
additional logging I can add?

Hmm, that doesn't sound correct.  You don't see any other logs during
the same time on the client?  Are you using amgtar or possibly GNUTAR
for this DLE?

Paul