Is it possible to use:
/*amadmin DailySet1 holding list -l -d | amadmin DailySet1 holding delete -*/
to delete all unnecessary dumps ?

Dimiter Maznekov wrote:
Good time of the day, users.

After long long holliday I'm returning in company and see this message:
FAILURE DUMP SUMMARY:
www.site.org /var/www/htdocs/ISU lev 1 FAILED [Not enough holding disk space] www.site.org /var/www/htdocs/ISU lev 1 FAILED [out of holding space in degraded mode]
Partition vtapes are full of dumps.
I'd not run for a long time amflush to flush it on the tape drive due to 2 month holliday.

My question is - how to clean up old and unecessery data in vtapes ?

С уважение:
Д.Мазнеков
IT/ERP/Анализи
Optix Co.
Bulgaria
Tel:+359/357-64125-117
Моб:+359/88-5166659
www.optixco.com
d.mazne...@optixco.com

* Visit us at EUROSATORY in Paris (14-18.06.2010)- Bulgarian Pavilion
Visit us at OPTATEC in Frankfurt (15-18.06.2010)- Booth Hall 3, C 33 *
/OPTIX Co. Disclaimer * ISO 27001:2005 [ F1 ] *
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. / *OPTIX Co. is an industry leader in the field of optics, opto-mechanical devices and opto-electronic systems. We provide the most comprehensive solutions of custom designs for both civil and defense application. *

[...]

С уважение: Д.Мазнеков
IT/ERP/Анализи
Optix Co. Bulgaria
Tel:+359/357-64125-117