Jean-Louis,

Tried

     amflush daily -otaperflush=0

     [32][amandaba...@hertz]:~/daily%  amflush  -otaperflush=0 daily

     Today is: 20100714
     Flushing dumps from 20100713231043 to tape drive "c4".
     Expecting a new tape.  (The last dumps were to tape D01013)
     Are you sure you want to do this [yN]? y
     Running in background, you can log off now.
     You'll get mail when amflush is finished.

And did not get in error messages but the amanda email report said

    *** THE DUMPS DID NOT FINISH PROPERLY!

    There are 276277M of dumps left in the holding disk.
    They will be flushed on the next run.

So somehow the -o option is not overriding the amanda.conf file.

Thanks

Robert