Looking at the "setup_15_nubytes" and the zmanda wiki I am a little confused
where things go on the window machine.

I see that the amaddclient is really for Linux machines and that I need to
manually move files to my Win2003 client.

        Please copy /var/lib/amanda/amanda-client.conf-uranium.zmanda.com
        to uranium.zmanda.com  manually
        File /var/lib/amanda/example/xinetd.amandaclient contains the latest
        Amanda client daemon configuration.
        Please merge it to /etc/xinetd.d/amandaclient.

On the Win2003 client what is the directory that I move the files to?

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                    EMAIL: rmcg...@purdue.edu
Purdue University                            ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                   PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067