On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Marc Muehlfeld
<marc.muehlf...@medizinische-genetik.de> wrote:
> When the colums in the file "amandapass" are separated with more than one
> space and/or tab, then username/password is not reccognized and the connect
> is tried as "guest" (what fails if authentication is required).

The function we're using to read quoted strings (which may contain
whitespace) is sensitive to additional inter-element space.  It's
ordinarily used for parsing inter-process communication, e.g., between
taper and driver, where that whitespace can be significant.

You're right that this makes amandapass difficult to format .. I'll
see what I can do.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer