On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Luc Lalonde <luc.lalo...@polymtl.ca> wrote:
> amidxtaped: Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1
> at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Amanda/DB/Catalog.pm line 636.

Here is the suspect line in Amanda/DB/Catalog.pm:

 636             $dump->{'parts'}[$part{'partnum'}] = \%part;

so the problem is that $part{'partnum'} is -1.  Looking at the code
above, that can only be from $find_result containing a partnum of -1.
The only way I can see for that to happen is if you have a PART or
PARTPARTIAL trace log line with "-1/" in it.  This could be in any
logfile with a datestamp of 20100803 or earlier.  (There's also
search_holding_disk, but Amanda::DB::Catalog does not call that
function, even indirectly)

Can you take a look in the logfiles and see if you find anything funny-looking?

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com