On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 11:59 PM, Dustin J. Mitchell <dus...@zmanda.com> wrote:
> The first line of each of those should avoid the warning you're
> seeing.  Can you tar up your config, tapelist, and logfiles and send
> them along privately?

Ah, I didn't realize in your original post that you're seeing this
with specific arguments on the command line.

Jean-Louis, there are two warnings here with the same text -- we
should probably fix that -- and Jon's seeing the one on line 133 of
find.c.  It doesn't look like this warning should exist at all --
find_dump will not parse logfiles that do not contain any of the
desired dumps.  That said, this warning has been present since 2006,
so I'm surprised that this is a new bug.  Do you see something I
don't?

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer