On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Gunnarsson, Gunnar <
gunnar.gunnars...@svk.se> wrote:

> It is reported as failed see below and those parts are added twice -
> filesystem 66 parts 68.
> In earlier version it is reported correctly.

Perhaps this is a change in behavior, but I think that this version is
arguably more correct: the taper *did* tape 68 parts, two of which were
partial.  And there *were* two failures, athough the report should also
mention that they were successfully retried, e.g.,

 hansabck /var/amanda/amandatapes/ems1/slot13 lev 0  partial taper: No space
left on device
 hansabck /var/amanda/amandatapes/ems1/slot13 lev 0  successfully retried
 hansabck /var/amanda/amandatapes/ems1/slot65 lev 0  partial taper: No space
left on device
 hansabck /var/amanda/amandatapes/ems1/slot65 lev 0  successfully retried

Does that sound about right?  Can you send a copy of the trace log that
produced this, and I will add the "successfully retried"?

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com