From: prashant.zma...@gmail.com [mailto:prashant.zma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Prashant Joshi
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:01 AM
To: McGraw, Robert P
Cc: amanda-users@amanda.org
Subject: Re: ZWC 3.1.3 backup problems.

Hi Robert,
You can use "noinc" in the disklist.conf file.

Looks like the ZWCService crashed while trying a level 1 backup of
"C:/Alligate". Can you run "Start Menu > Programs > Zmanda > .. > ZWC Debug
Environment Setup" and try a level 1 backup. If you get the same error, please
collect the logs & send us the .cab file.

Regards,
Prashant
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 5:35 PM, McGraw, Robert P