On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 11:32:39AM -0800, Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX)
wrote:
> > In the case, what does the ssh daemon on the clinet machhine
> > do when it recies the requst from the Amanda server ?
>
> The server essentially does 'ssh client /usr/local/libexec/amandad ...'

How does it know the path name on the client? In theory I could compile it
to be in /foo/bar/obscure/andad, and this wold work fine. The compilation
on the server "knows" it's firle structure layout, but I do not see how it
can "know" the file system layout on the client(s)?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?