K, 15 dets  2010 kirjutas Jean-Louis Martineau <martin...@zmanda.com>:

Toomas Aas wrote:

$AMANDA_COMPONENTS = " client amrecover ndmp";
That's the problem, it looks like the server code is installed but it is not in that line. I don't know how the FreeBSD port collection works, but it is not compiled correctly.

Looks like this has already been fixed in the FreeBSD ports collection on December 3rd. I had built my new Amanda before that, so I missed out on that update.

Quoting the cvsweb:

- Amanda/Constants.pm is installed by amanda-client, and it includes
  constat variable as of client components only.  When amanda-server
  installed, Constants.pm should include also server components.
- To work around it, use pkg-install/pkg-deinstall script to tweak
  this variable by inplace updating.

Reported by:    Christian Gusenbauer <c...@gmx.at>

--
Toomas Aas