On Tuesday, March 22, 2011 02:16:43 AM gene heskett did opine:

> I see is available from the pclos repo's this morning, so I'm going to
> take a chance.  I'll report if it works tonight.

It looks as if it is working.  I had another problem, pclos updated cronie,
and for some fool reason, the crontab directory got moved, so nothing I was
depending on cron to do was done for about 30 hours.  I meowed some on the
pclos forum, as did a few others over that!

So finally, linux once again has a tar that amanda can use.  What has it
been, 5, 6 months now we've had to make sure the package managers didn't
update 1.23?

Those gnu folks run in their own little world I guess.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)