Good morning!

Does the include function, which works within the amanda.conf file to allow external files to be included in the configuration, work within the disklist file? This would allow easy editing of the DLEs for a specific client system without my counterparts mucking through multiple clients' DLEs.

I have tried, using the 'includefile "path/to/file.conf"' syntax, but get an error on the amanda 2.4.5 server while performing an amcheck. Does this funtionality work with newer versions? I can't seem to find an answer on the amanda wiki (of course, I may not be looking in the right place!).

Thanks!
~~Mike