Greetings:

Apparently not. It appears than a Solaris version of openssl is installed, SUNWopenssl, instead. This is working fine on three other Solaris 10 servers.

Since the Solaris version is installed, I really don't want to introduce a third-party version.

The interesting thing is that when I ran the ldd syntax on all five of my Solaris 10 servers, only two of the five list that file, and they are the ones that are failing. They all use the same dumptype, which calls for the encryption to be done on the amanda server, not the client.

More ideas?

Thanks!

Neil