Good day!

Noticed today that our amanda (3.3.1 on CentOS) complained in the daily report:

===
driver: Taper protocol error
driver: going into degraded mode because of taper component error.
===

This happened after setting up an exclusion list, so now I'm trying to figure out why creating that has caused the issue (or if it's even related at all). :)

Looking through the amdump logfile for this run, I see:

===
WARNING driver taper pid 16514 exited with signal 6
===

Searching, I can't seem to find a list of the exit signals and their meanings. I thought I saw them listed on the wiki site in the past, but can't seem to find them now. Are they still there?

Thanks,
~~Mike