Hi Amanda users,

Think I saw a reference to this at some point, but not finding
what I'm looking for on the wiki or in google (I may not be doing
the right search).

I'm being asked by the admin of a specific machine if I can dump
the DLEs on that client later in the evening, they need to do some
wind-down after closing databases for the day.

I don't really want to push amdump run's cron job later into the
evening, there are a lot of clients for this server and we want to
do what we can to make sure we are finished before start of business
the next day.

Is there a way to delay the start of dump for the DLE during the
amanda run? I'd imagine a dumptype parameter, but I don't see it
listed and suspect that the implementation would be non-trivial, but
useful for cases like ours.

                                                thank you,

                                                Brian
---