Hello,
i tried that but does not work. I dont get an email to change the tape, instead
amanda quits with:

FAILURE DUMP SUMMARY:
 datastore /tank/koh/user/./k-o lev 0  partial taper: No acceptable volumes
found

i added the following in my amanda.conf:

define interactivity email {
 comment "interactivity email"
 plugin "email"
 property "mailto" "administrat...@cartoon-film.de"
 property "resend_delay" "0"
 property "check-file" "/tmp/email_input"
 property "check-file-delay" "10"
}
interactivity "email"

Greetings,