Greetings;

A fresh startup for amanda, after nearly a years hiatus, but when I ran a
test backup a few hours ago, and the final report came out on a MFP that I
keep around for its scanner, but has had dried up and plugged up nozzles in
the printhead for near a year.  So obviously I got a blank sheet of paper.

Where does amanda keep its printer selection where there are 2 or more
available so I can fix this by sending it to a B&W laser, the systems
default printer?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
                -- Karl Lehenbauer
         law-abiding citizens.