On Wednesday 26 June 2013 23:32:43 Gene Heskett did opine:

> On Wednesday 26 June 2013 22:40:09 Gene Heskett did opine:

> > > I think my email was clear, set it to "-P"
>
> I did, now the epson has 4 jobs queued.  IOW no diff.

I take it back Jean-Louis.  I'm in the process of losing the drives I had
in this machine, bad cables and or thousands of re-allocated sectors.  They
are all within weeks of the same age & brand, so they are all falling over
in unison. :(

The /amandatapes dropped off the bus last night and I didn't notice it, but
when I ran am amflush session after the drive was mounted again, I did get
the backup report on the "default" printer, so the -P did indeed fix that.

Now if I could get it to send me the email its been setup to do since about
1998 or 1999, that would be nice too.

So there are 3 more 1Tb drives sitting here in boxes, waiting for a $70
drive cage from tigerdirect that has a nice big fan in the rear, and mounts
3  ea 3.5" drives in the vertical space that 2 5.25" drives would take, and
they are hot swappable to boot.  Very neat little piece of kit.  + 8Gb of
new ram to replace the 4 thats in this box because its into swap an hour
after a reboot.  That 8Gb is this motherboards limit.  The whole machine is
due for its annual D&C anyway, so I'll roll it out on the front deck & take
the air hose & make it look new while I'm replacing all this stuff.

> > > Amanda append the PRINTER setting.

> > > The bug is that LPRFLAG is not correctly set, if you confirm it
> > > works then I will make a patch.
> >
> > Ok, reset and reinstalled, but not reconfigured first.
> >
> > How about my other question?  Where have the alpha's been moved to?
> >
> > > Jean-Louis

> > Cheers, Gene
>
> Cheers, Gene

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Prizes are for children.
                -- Charles Ives, upon being given, but refusing, the
                   Pulitzer prize
         law-abiding citizens.