Hello all,

Attempting to follow the examples in the amanda documentation and results when I search for it in the mailing list Archives, I encounter problems. I have one DLE (/home) that is approx 200GB and would like to split this out using regex similar to the examples given in:

http://archives.zmanda.com/amanda-archives/viewtopic.php?t=6935
http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/How_To:Split_DLEs_With_Exclude_Lists#Splitting_it_up.2C_the_easy_part

When I create the disklist entry using the hostname, diskname (mnemonic, so the [hostname diskname] pairs are unique) and devicename (using the mountpoint):

localhost /home/a-c /home {
vhost2-user-tar
include "./[a-c]*"
} 1 local

an amcheck returns:

ERROR: localhost: [Nothing found to include for disk /home/a-c]

There are several subdirectories that would fall within the a-c range:
/home/aaronson
/home/aferton
/home/amigos
/home/archery
/home/blank
/home/borders
/home/brynwyn
/home/caronwyn
/home/cirque
/home/common

What am I missing? I'd like to split up this monolithic DLE into more manageable portions (a-c, d-f, g-i, and so on...) but can't figure out why amanda is having problems with the regex.

Thanks!
~~Mike