Thanks for the reply. I don't have multiple configurations, I'm just trying
to figure out how to set things up.
So it sounds like I can have a single configuration that uses the same
group of tapes as defined by 'labelstr', and I use the DLE lists to break
things up into manageable chunks. Then with amdump, I can specify the
individual DLE's to be dumped?

-M