On 04/07/2014 04:07 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
Am 03.04.2014 09:58, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
Am 28.03.2014 10:28, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
Am 28.03.2014 10:17, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

Some DLEs worked for the two problematic hosts, some not:

failed: dumper: [request failed: error sending REQ: write error to:
Broken pipe](too)

I manually dump some of these DLEs now (amdump conf host dle ...)
JL, should I provide debugfiles? If yes, which one(s) ?
Thanks, Stefan
I still see these problems and would like to provide logfiles to maybe
debug this.

The applied patch didn't yet solve this.
I am rolling back now ...

would the patch be needed on the server or the dumped client ?
On the server

I have it on the server right now and backups for 2 hosts are still failing.
Then you have a different problem, post the client amandad debug files.

Jean-Louis