Didn’t see the original.  Must’ve gotten lost.

 There are now more settings for  “flush” …. one of them requires that flush
disks be listed by NAME.
The other setting does not.  Looking at my config file,  I think   “autoflush
yes”  requires that you name the DLEs.
“autoflush all”  does not.

(a)   try setting it to  all
(b)   and /or  in the mean while,   look at your holding disk for the names of
the DLE’s  still sitting there,   and try
        amflush campus  nodename1 DLE1  nodename2 DLE2  nodename3 DLE3   etc

Deb Baddorf
Fermilab