I am currently setting up the latest release of amanda for centos 7 and I
am wondering if it is possible, and if it is, how to specify it on command
line.  I am trying to add a client to my amanda server with amaddclient
command, but it seems I can only specify one path to directories I want to
back up. i.e.* $amaddclient --config DailySet1 --client host. example.com
<http://example.com> --diskdev /home --dumptype comp-user-tar*

backing up my home directories is one path, but I would like to add others.
i.e. /etc/, /var/www/htl..etc.. on the same disklist.

Is there a way to do that without having needing to run amaddclient command
for each --diskdev path to backup?

Thanks,
John