Hello!

I have a running Amanda 3.3.3 Server. The backup works without
problems. On the clients we use Amanda 3.3.0/3.3.6 and 2.6.x on some
old systems.

After migrating one of the 2.6 Clients to 3.3.0 the backup fails with:

 cl15 /var/lib/jenkins lev 0  FAILED [data read: recv error: Resource
temporarily unavailable]
 cl15 /var/lib/jenkins lev 0  FAILED [data read: recv error: Resource
temporarily unavailable]
 cl15 /var/lib/jenkins lev 0  partial taper: successfully taped a partial dump

That would not be a big problem but after the migration other systems
start to fail too.

What does the error message mean? Do I have to remove some old indicies
from the server? Any hints?

Thanks!
Matthias