Jon,

Can you post the log.<datestamps>.0 file?

Jean-Louis

On 24/09/17 05:59 PM, Jon LaBadie wrote:
> When I request a backup of a client using ambackupd, the subsequent
> report does not include most of the dump statistics (first line of
> data).  Some of them print out on the next regular amdump run when
> the client backup is flushed from the holding disk to the storage
> (second line of data) medium.  The dump time and rate are nor
> reported in either report.
>
> Is this an oversight or is there a reason they can not be reported?
>

> DUMP SUMMARY:
>                                                  DUMPER STATS    TAPER STATS
> HOSTNAME    DISK   L  ORIG-MB  OUT-MB  COMP%   MMM:SS   KB/s   MMM:SS   KB/s
> vost. ...   Root   0        0    5017    --      0:00    0.0
>
> vost. ...   Root   0    12814    5017   39.2        FLUSH     2:45   31137.7
>

> Thanks,
> Jon
This message is the property of CARBONITE, INC. and may contain confidential or
privileged information.
If this message has been delivered to you by mistake, then do not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.  Instead, destroy it and notify me by reply
e-mail