On 29/09/17 01:58 PM, Steven Backus wrote:
> Jean-Louis Martineau <jmartin...@carbonite.com> writes:
> > I'm wondering if I should patch amanda to allow it.
>
> Perhaps a warning that it's BAD instead of this misleading error.
>
> > Anyway, you can try to remove the check in server-src/amcheck.c, but it
> > might fail somewhere else.
>
> Done, amcheck runs now. I'll do the amdump tonight and let you
> know how it goes.

It will fail, there is similar code in planner.c, driver.c and amservice.c

Jean-Louis
This message is the property of CARBONITE, INC. and may contain confidential or
privileged information.
If this message has been delivered to you by mistake, then do not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.  Instead, destroy it and notify me by reply
e-mail