On 2017-11-10 10:00, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
Austin,

Can you try the attached patch, I think it could fix the set1 and set2
errors.

Yes, but I won't be able to log in this weekend to revert it if it doesn't work, so I won't be able to test it until Monday.

Am I correct in assuming that it only needs to be applied on the server and not the clients?