Am 2017-11-27 um 14:43 schrieb Winston Sorfleet:
I've been having a devil of a time trying to get a similar configuration working since 3.4.5. Could you post a copy of your working config?

I could but I would prefer to maybe start some kind of howto or collection of examples that might go into the docs.

There are many bits of knowledge spread over dozens of mails in the mailing list ... maybe we could get some document ready with stuff like that? I will think about the best way to start that. A file in my amanda-fork on github?

Stefan