Hi Folks,

Just setting things up, and I think I ran out of docs...

I have no tape drives, so that means "vtape", which is fine, as long as I can
size the vtape volume to be no larger than and no smaller than the current
backup under consideration. Is this possible? Seems like a silly question, but
physical tapes have a specific size and a small backup will result in surplus
tape and a large backup will result in multiple volumes. I'd like to avoid both
situations.

I found very little documentation. In fact there was so little, that I think I
saw all of it this morning. I have found:
http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/User_documentation Is there a hidden archive
that I haven't found?
--
Chris.