On 1 Jun 2018, at 18:20, J Chapman Flack <jfl...@math.purdue.edu> wrote:

> Where did the 091 come from? I don't see it in the first (working) example.

Sorry - that is me badly anonymising on sent. Corrected below.

— corrected --

I’ve got a bit of an oddity with the disklist - suspect it is really trivial;
but am not seeing it.

This works splendidly and as expected:

        xxxx.webweaving.org            tank/jail/webhost091
openssl-client-encrypt-best-zfssnapshot-jail

But this (with whitespace reduced to just space and a \n straight after every
line, no space in between):

        xxxx.webweaving.org          tank/jail/webhost091 {

                openssl-client-encrypt-best-zfssnapshot-jail
                exclude append "./usr/local/www/logs"
        }

Gives me the error:

        ERROR: xxxx.webweaving.org: [can not stat tank/jail/webhost091: No such
file or directory]

And bringing it back to just:

        xxxx.webweaving.org          tank/jail/webhost091 {

                openssl-client-encrypt-best-zfssnapshot-jail
        }

gives me the same error. This is on Amanada 3.3.9, stock FreeBSD install
against a stock FreeBSD-11.1 remote host with zfs #28.

What am I missing. Must be trivial !

Thanks,

Dw.