Am 08.07.2018 um 09:38 schrieb Kamil Jońca:
"Stefan G. Weichinger" <s...@amanda.org> writes:
amdump succeeds? Ok, then this might be your issue.
I understood amcheck AND amdump fails.
As I wrote earlier:
1. amdump WORKS when is called for ONE host, but
2. almost always FAILS when is called for more than one host

That should not happen, never saw this myself.
Which release of amanda, which OS?

Did you fix the permissions now, what about amcheck?

maybe some weird parsing-issue with the disklist, I just looked at your disklist:

I would start with trying to strip things and move stuff like the more dumptype-related statements to amanda.conf, for example the DLEs pg-9.6 and pg-10: define dumptypes with specific parameters in amanda.conf and boil down the disklist entries.

Maybe the conf-parser gets irritated by your current way of doing this.

That is just an idea, I don't know if that might be your issue, just one step I would take.