You want 3 storage
A vtape can only contains backup from one storage.
You use the storage 'dump_selection' and the dumptype 'tag' to specify
which dle go to that storage

You could use a different pool for each storage.

But using the same pool for all storage have a big benefits:

   - no need to allocate a specific range of slot for each storage

sales use vtape-001, after a few days it is no longer needed (from the
policy), then research or support could use vtape-001

Jean-Louis