> On Nov 16, 2018, at 1:28 PM, Alan Hodgson <ahodg...@lists.simkin.ca> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2018-11-16 at 11:00 -0800, Chris Miller wrote:
>> Hi Alan,

I usually find about half a dozen abandoned items in my holding disk, over a
year.
If they haven’t flushed themselves automatically after a month or two
(autoflush all),
I just manually delete them
     rm -fr  /spool1/amanda/daily/201808*
for instance

They seem to come from aborted jobs.   Amcleanup  cleans log files,  but
perhaps it doesn’t touch the holding disk areas?

Deb Baddorf