On Monday 10 December 2018 18:04:47 Elias Pereira wrote:

> Hello Helge,
>
> Thanks for the answer!!!
>
> In my cups webgui does not have that tiny triangle!!! Can you show me
> with a printscreen?
>
> On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 3:13 PM Helge Blischke <helgeblisc...@web.de>
wrote:
> > > Am 10.12.2018 um 17:35 schrieb Elias Pereira <empbi...@gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > How do I config cups webgui to display the jobs in ascending order
> >
> > (Newest
> >
> > > to Oldest)?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Elias Pereira
> >
> > Klick on one of the tiny triangles besides the "ID“ in the title
> > line.
> >
> > Helge

Normally you build amanda in the /home/amanda directory, sudo -i,
then su amanda. Then when its built, ctrl-D out of amanda and make
install as root, then your perms are all as they should be. I have a
configure driver file to configure and build, and It won't do a thing if
I'm root.  Thats a bad dog, no biscuit if not the user amanda.

The script:

#!/bin/sh
# since I'm always forgetting to su amanda...
if [ `whoami` != 'amanda' ]; then
        echo
        echo "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
        echo "Amanda needs to be configured and built by the"
        echo "user amanda, but must be installed by user root."
        echo
        exit 1
fi
make clean
rm -f config.status config.cache
./configure --with-user=amanda \
        --with-group=disk \
        --with-owner=amanda \
        --with-gnu-ld \
        --prefix=/usr/local/ \
        --with-debugging=/tmp/amanda-dbg/ \
        --with-tape-server=coyote \
        --with-bsdtcp-security --with-amandahosts \
        --with-configdir=/usr/local/etc/amanda \
        --enable-manpage-build  \
        --with-readline \
        --with-gnutar=/bin/tar \
        --with-security-file=/etc/amanda-security.conf \
        --with-amandates-file=/etc/amandates
echo "sleeping for reading configures warnings"
echo "a make as amanda will continue after 75 seconds..."
sleep 75
make