From: owner-amanda-us...@amanda.org [mailto:owner-amanda-us...@amanda.org] On
Behalf Of Rami Lehti
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:28 AM
To: Richard Sass <richard.s...@seqent.com>
Cc: amanda-users@amanda.org
Subject: Re: amrecover does not see files available for restore on some DLE's

On 14.12.2018 17.07, Richard Sass wrote:
> amrecover> sethost ncti103
> 200 Dump host set to ncti103.
> amrecover> setdisk public
> 200 Disk set to public.
> amrecover> setdate 2018-12-07
> 200 Working date set to 2018-12-07.
> amrecover> ls
> 2018-12-07-00-05-00 public/                           <<< public shows no
> files in the list

Stupid question. What does the public directory contain in amrecover?

You are dumping the contents of /data1 that contains the directory
"public". You have not shown the contents of "public" in amrecover. Is
this just an oversight or is there really nothing in there?
The ls-command you have included only shows the contents of /data1. Not
public.

Kind regards,
Rami Lehti