Am 17.01.19 um 12:10 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> The idea is to let the normal runs write to storage "daily" and
> additionally keep the dumped files in the holdingdisk.
>
> After having all DLEs there I want to do something like:
>
> amflush daily -o storage=archive
>
> and get all FULL backups flushed to that specific set of tapes.

(making good progress)

Does the "storage" value get stored into the tarballs in the holding disk?

I have files there dumped via "amdump -o storage=archive" and now want
to flush them to "storage=daily"

amflush always stops immediately and amstatus shows a column "(archive)"
for each DLE.

I even commented the second storage definition from amanda.conf, didn't
help ... so I assume it's somewhere in the tarball itself. Will try to
read it via amrestore now.