Greetings,

I've gotten systems together to start moving Amanda development to be Github
based alone.  This would allow us to start integrating pull requests more as
normal and merging of changes from others who develop on our Github forks.

Currently, every tag/branch that is present on Sourceforge/SVN is now a direct
diff-match with the Github version.   If anyone out there has pulled the latest
Github commits and sees any file differences on the shared branches/tags,
please let me know.

Older tags and branches should stay in sync now with changes added to Github,
but new branches in Github will not be added to Sourceforge.

NOTE: The Changelog file(s) still need(s) to be maintained, but may be more a
running summary instead of a per-commit/rev match of the git log.   Ideally
each full revision/tag should get a complete and accurate Changelog.

  *   Christopher Hassell