On Friday 05 April 2019 15:27:44 Chris Hassell wrote:

> I've taken on the build-strangeness of Amanda and I *think* I'm in the
> clear for a lot of later version of Linux... given some changes.     I
> tried yours on my Jesse VM (with my changes) and they seem okay.
>
> Here in Jesse I have docbook-xsl  1.78.  The docbook-xml is 4.5 and I
> think that's a different tool in this case.

This s/b just plain docbook?

> My changes are in a pull-request right now.   Can you post the fail
> for your configure?

I'm back on wheezy ATM so I have email flowing. Which means all that is
unrecorded history. So maybe I can get all my mail scripts running in
the next day and I'll try it again. Amanda itself is running here on
wheezy just fine and except for an occasional upset tummy when they work
on tar, has been for 20+ years and 8 or 9 distro's.

Copyright 2019 by Maurice E. Heskett
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)